God, I hope I dont have to drive Lebanon again...that is torture...
Printable View
God, I hope I dont have to drive Lebanon again...that is torture...
lol..you'll prolly have to..PV has wins over both Lebanon and Gc..and honaker can't outpoint PV..or Lebanon or Gc I don't think
Christ...well I hope it doesn't rain at least this time...
Have you seen Giles play this year? I try to keep up with Region C some, but it ain't always easy.
I wacthed them play leb.
and...up front...thats were thats at...up front...
they have a pretty good wwing guy 24 (mario jones) and Douthat (12) kids good...but their O line is just nasty
Talking to some giles people, they say due to some district champions it will probley come down between Giles and Floyd Co and the winner will probley get the last playoff position.
They was suspose to play tonight but due to rain, they will play monday at 6:00pm
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see Honaker being #4 and going to PV #1 and #2 Lebanon hosting #3 GC. </div></div>
Actually I read that GC may have to defeat Burton or have Lee lose to either Virginia High or Haysi. If Lee wins their next two, they'll finish at 7-3 & if GC loses to Burton they'll finish 6-4. If that's the case, it should be close between Lee & GC on who gets that last playoff spot.
Who has lee beaten thats bringing them points?
even so..with GCs win tonight, I don't think Lee can catch em in points...especially with GCs schedule vs theirs. Gc has a win over appy and that has proven to be a big pts game.